Re: Updates lacking descriptions

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

On 08/14/2009 09:11 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

I strongly think Fedora would be better without Rahul and Kevin, two
persons I have learned to be doing a good job on certain subjects, but
to be a miscast on certain jobs and failure of the system in Fedora.

Of course, noone can hold a opinion that is different from yours and
still acknowledged to be even reasonable.

Yes and all the private flames (not that the public behaviour is any
better) you have been sending for years have been quite an inspiration.
I doubt anyone can change your behaviour but I do agree that continuing
to tolerate it is a failure of the system in Fedora. No more from me on
this topic.

This thread is now closed.
-sv