Re: X11 on intel (rawhide)

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 14:12, Paul <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Following the last official rawhide update (21st was it?), my desktop
has been hosed.

I've updated to the latest xorg-server and intel drivers (plus a few
others) as well as gdm and anything else I can think off. All updates

One other note worthy of mention. Since we're just post-release, rawhide is going through its usual unstable phase.

There have been a few updates for various components to use policykit. Those appear to have resulted in some permissions issues. Cheese won't take pics (/dev/video ownership is incorrect), thumb drives won't mount on the desktop and pulseaudio can't find sound devices).

darrell