Fedora, Portable Edition?

Hey, I just saw this new project out there called Portable Ubuntu (http://portableubuntu.sourceforge.net/).

Perhaps we could bring something like that to Fedora? We seem to be incorporating more interoperability features lately, and I think this would bring us quite a bit closer to that. Also it lets people try out Fedora without rebooting or using a costly virtual machine. Even better, this brings in the ability to run native Linux binaries on Windows because it is running under the Linux kernel process. Interestingly enough, this could also result in being able to do stuff like side by side testing of Wine vs Windows of the same program.