Re: setup, fedora-release updates needed

> Jon Masters (jcm@xxxxxxxxxx) said:
> > My point (as others made) is that making these files is completely
> > useless. I'm not saying "overwrite the user's files" I'm saying ideally
> > don't make the useless additional files on upgrade.
>
> rpm already has code to avoid making them when they're useless. It's
> just being defeated by the sha256 code for the first upgrade to
> rawhide/F11.

Yeah, this I know. But when would they be useful for the average user,
if they'll never know they're "missing" a default user? Didn't we
already say all additions should happen via scriplets anyway? If that's
the case then only advanced users would know what these additional files
were being created for and so think to add any additional users.

Jon.