Re: Mass Rebuild Failures Report

Akira TAGOH wrote, at 02/27/2009 10:22 PM +9:00:
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 12:20:54 -0800,
"JK" == Jesse Keating <jkeating@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

JK> I've created a script[1] to find the latest failed build that hasn't yet
JK> been fixed during our mass rebuild.  The output is an html page broken
JK> down by packager.  Each package listed under the packager is a link to
JK> the latest failed build attempt.  Shortly I'll setup a cron job to keep
JK> this list updated every 10 minutes or so.

JK> http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/failed-f11-rebuilds.html

for kakasi,

fail only happened on ppc64, which looks strange to me:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=1169050&name=build.log

This application is quite old and just suspected any files
generated by autotools might affects. then tried to
regenerate with libtoolize, aclocal, automake and autoconf.
However still no lucks. the result is worst:

So what am I missing? either of the above didn't happen on
other arches though.

Any idea?

Overwriting config.{guess,sub} like:
%prep