Re: Fedora 11 Release Notes Update

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jud Craft" <craftjml@xxxxxxxxx> To: "Development discussions related to Fedora" <fedora-devel-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 12:18 PM
Subject: Re: Fedora 11 Release Notes Update

Regrettably for my sense of self-importance, you make a good
counterpoint.  I concede.

It does mean that I can't do lovely things like turn the browser
full-screen, but still have good page-proportions, however.  C'est la
vie.

Dunno, when I look at the html versions they adjust lik you would expect. Maybe Ryan made a change last night. I have to admit, although I sympathize with both arguments, I would probably prefer a fixed layout, but it is only a slight preference.

But the centered text on the first page, including the entire release notes in the "HTML single" format, now THAT is annoying.

--McD