Re: Fedora tested in c't: grub missing feature

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
If I understand that someone that install a linux beside its windows might
have no idea how Linux works (I was the first time I did it) and guess
someone that install several linux next to each other would have some
knowledge about what he is doing.

that is a lot of assumptions. And if that assumption held, they know
how to add grub entries by hand right? They do "know what they are
doing" after all.
I did not say they "know what they are doing" but the have knowledge about it. I mean, I never add an entry to the grub menu so I don't know how to do it, but if anaconda helps me on that I would know what it is asking me about :)

Anyway that's not the point of this thread, sorry for the deviation :)

/me returns to his small dark corner

Regards,

Pierre