Re: RFC: Disabling blinking cursor by default

> The only
> people benefiting from it is the ones doing mental calculations about
> trees saved. That's a tiny minority.

Actually, I would say that basically everyone benefits from any power
savings, no matter how small they are (you know, reducing our energy
consumption, saving the planet, all of that...)

FWIW, I never even noticed my cursor was blinking, so I would love to
not notice it stopped blinking if it reduces power consumption.

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador