Re: Tracking new review requests?

Ville Skyttä wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to be notified about new Fedora package review requests by mail, only once. I'm currently subscribed to fedora-package-review which is otherwise fine, except that I receive all of the review mail and not only the first mail sent when a new review request is submitted.

I suppose I could set up a filter that gets the mails I'm not usually interested out of the way, but I'd rather not receive anything but the first one in the first place (unless I'm submitter/reviewer/cc'd of course, but that's handled by direct mails).

Would it be possible to add a mailman topic to fedora-package-review that receives only new submissions? I don't know how mailman topics are configured, but I suppose these can be detected by matching "New: " at the beginning of the subject. Any other solutions?

Did you finally find a solution ?

Regards,

Pierre