Re: [Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

> The point wasn't to find out whom to blame. Just saying that is one
> instance which clearly did demonstrate that we need to avoid changes in
> the compose environment.  I have run into issues with other package
> updates in rawhide (GDM broke Xfce session once, yum failed to dep solve
> properly at another time and so on ) breaking the compose in regular
> intervals as well. So not just a livecd-tools specific thing.

Well, until we get to GA, the compose environment changes daily, just
like rawhide.  Because it /is/ rawhide.  And if we have to fix
something, we're not going to wait until the next day's rawhide to do
composes, we'll pull that fix directly from koji or from git.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!