Re: [Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:

I'm done arguing with you. Either comment on the process before the vote on Monday or forever hold your peace.

Which process are you referring to now? I have commented on the spins process extensively in here (I originally outlined a proposal on board's request as the person having creating the first official spins) and elsewhere as well before but it appears you have already made up your mind in FUDCon and don't want any input.

As far as I am concerned, spin = feature worked just fine before FESCo decided to vote against that, leaving it in limbo. For Fedora 9 and Fedora 10, there has been a lot of confusion over what should be done.

For Fedora 10, I went to rel-eng just so that some decisions can be made. For Fedora 11, the process outlined doesn't have enough details (just as an example: what should a report contain? how often would there be a spin sig meeting. Can I vote for my own spins as a spin sig member? Is everyone who signs up as a spin sig member by merely editing the wiki get to vote?). The process has now been made more cumbersome by mandating by weekly composes and reports (who decided on that?). Instead of helping spin maintainers, this process seems to be making it more difficult. It is too soon to be voting on this and time isn't suitable for me to attend. Let's discuss it first on mailing list.

Rahul