Re: [Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

You can't be serious if you're expecting the limited number of Spins SIG members or Release Engineering members to do that work for you, and numerous other spins as well.

Spin SIG members are already doing it since many of them are spin owners as well but leaving that side, to the extend, there is a need for a bi-weekly compose, the first thing to be considered, is what parts can be automated so that we can make more efficient use of our limited time, collectively.

FWIW though, we have not defined what a spins report should look like yet. Maybe, just maybe, you have some vague idea of what should be in there?

I wasn't the one who came up with the report idea and I am still not clear, why one is needed in the first place. Tell me what was discussed in FUDCon by posting a meeting summary of who attended and what was discussed and I will tell you what the report can contain. Currently, I don't have enough information provided to give any further input.

Rahul