Re: Join Fedora. Learn cartwheels. Jump through hoops.

On Sun, 2008-12-21 at 22:14 -0600, Jerry Amundson wrote:

> > So what title would you use for the role in place of OS Developer? Is
> > there a better succinct definition that would be appealing to you that
> > encompasses the same skills,groups and tasks as listed here
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join#OSDeveloper  ?
>
> Never mind. It's perfect. Don't change a thing.

Please don't take that attitude.  Many of us are way too close to the
forest to see the trees, in fact we're in the forest.  We need the
opinions of those of you coming down the trail of how to describe this
part of the forest.  I don't believe Jef was trying to be condescending
or trying to brush you off, he was honestly asking your opinion for how
we should describe this, because if we're missing you, we're likely
missing other people too.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!