Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Dimi Paun wrote:
I vote that we don't vote on configuration changes and let the
upstream developers and package maintainers decide. Voting on every configuration change, we would obvious not be getting anywhere. The decision will be an upstream change or in other circumstances, the maintainer of the software in question. If the maintainers want to do
a survey, they can on their own or ask for help if needed.

This makes lots of sense -- to be consistent, I suggest we remove
all Fedora-related artwork that diverges from upstream. Including
the desktop background images too.

You may be sarcastic Dimi, but you may be surprised to learn how close is this to the truth and how strong is the initiative to remove our custom artwork.