Re: Installing from Live CD is the new black?

On Dec 12, 2008, at 11:25 AM, Till Maas wrote:
On Fri December 12 2008, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 8:32 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Christof Damian wrote:
One of my wishes for a future Fedora is also an easy way to install
from USB stick. I prefer to use the normal install instead of the
livecd/stick and currently you have to burn a CD / DVD to make this
work.

https://fedorahosted.org/liveusb-creator/

He did say _from_ USB stick. Is the install to hard drive feature
preserved after you liveinstall to USB?

Yes, but he also said that he wants to install the contents of the regular DVD
from USB, which became a little more trickier with F10.

It's not that tricky. You just have to copy a file from images/ in addition to the iso and the bootloader bits

Jeremy