Re: Java Packaging build-classpath

Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
--- On Mon, 11/24/08, Brennan Ashton wrote:

I did see that, I guess what I feel is missing is when to use it. I
 get it now after building my package and using it, but I spent a
very long time before I found that this is what I needed. Other then that the java package docs are really good IMHO. --Brennan
Ashton

Yes, this is something that I missed when I built my first java
package too. I think it would be better if there was a brief
explanation.

Please add this to the "suggestions" list I made in a previous email.
Any information about when the wiki page will be unlocked so that
those fixes can be made?
Is the best place for suggestions about a wiki page the discussions tab ?
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:Packaging/Java

Allows edit, so I suggest make your mark...

DaveT.