Re: where's the wish list for F11?

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008, sean darcy wrote:

But can't this be done without making an rpm package ( which may or may not raise legal issues).

I'm looking for something much simpler: I go buy/get a font; I open fonts-filesystem/system-config-fonts/whatever ; I point it to the font ( Type1, TT, etc); and the font is installed.

Making an rpm package of the font first seems to make this more involved than it needs to be.

If you're only trying to install it on one machine it is SOMEWHAT more complicated but it will save you the pain of recovering those files the next time you reinstall/upgrade/etc.

-sv