Packaging question: conflicting binaries

Hello,

I'm packaging the "Pyro" python library, from sourceforge.net/projects/pyro, and it includes several sample scripts. Unfortunately, one of them is called "esd."

How should I deal with this? Unfortunately, making it not install them at all requires a hack to pyro's setup.py; installing them in a different place is easy. Is there a fedora.us custom about installing sample python scripts as part of python libraries? Should they go into /usr/share/doc/python-pyro/examples?

Any ideas are appreciated.

- Aaron

-- Aaron Bennett UNIX Administrator Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering