Re: SATA Issue

We obviously can't help if you don't give any more information. What drive, controller, kernel, etc?

This probably belongs on fedora-list though, that's for user questions and help topics.

lukedubber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello I have a Sata Drive and a IDE I am runing Fedora off from IDE, and well when ever I have Sata Turned on Linux just locks up. And, When I was installing Fedora it keep stalling on hde which is my sata and keep saying someing odd about like maxing out  over and over again. Is there any fix to this its gets anoying how I have go into my Bios to fix it.

Luke

If this is not the right list for a disscusion of this or a fix please point me to the right one thank you.