SILC library inclusion?

http://www.silcnet.org

The upstream gaim developers have requested that we include the SILC libraries in FC3. This would allow our gaim package to enable the final missing protocol SILC. SILC is kind of like IRC, except using strong encryption and authentication. The gaim developers have exhibited a strong commitment to Fedora development and it would be great if we could support their request.

Would it be possible to add this library to FC3?

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx