Re: Is package (gnome-shell extension) split into legacy and current required?

On Mon, 2023-10-16 at 16:15 -0500, Michel Lind wrote:
> (in this case, some patches are conditionally applied only to
> releases with GNOME >= 45, but you can also do it the other way
> around)

	Hi,
as far as I can tell, those checks are obsolete now and you can safely
assume the GNOME is always 45 and higher version in the rawhide branch.
The thing is that the fXY branches are used for fXY Fedoras, thus in
the f39 branch you always target GNOME 45, in the f38 branch you always
target GNOME 44, in the rawhide branch you always target "some future"
GNOME. You should not build your extension for f38/f39 from the rawhide
branch (once the sources are branched for that Fedora version).
	Bye,
	Milan