Re: Starting Flatpak SIG

On Mon, Jan 9, 2023 at 4:30 PM Kalev Lember <kalevlember@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 5, 2023 at 10:55 AM Kalev Lember <kalevlember@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Hopefully most people are back from vacations now so I think we can go on with organizing the first Flatpak SIG meeting.

I have created a whenisgood poll for the next week: https://whenisgood.net/s3rzh5h
Please put your name in there and what times would work for you.

I am thinking that a weekly meeting would be too often, but maybe bi-weekly? So that we do one next week, and then again two weeks after etc.
10 people have already signed up on the https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Flatpak page so I suspect it's going to be hard to make it work for everybody, but hopefully we can find something that would work for most of the group.

I'll collect the results later this week when it looks like most of the people have replied.

Thanks and Happy New Year everybody!

OK, we now have a time for the first Flatpak SIG meeting. 10 people replied to the poll and we managed to find a time slot that actually works for everybody:

  15:00 GMT on Monday, starting on January 23, and recurring every two weeks.

Looks like the #fedora-meeting IRC channel is available at that time so I've gone ahead and made a reservation in https://calendar.fedoraproject.org/SIGs/2023/1/23/#m10431

Some topics for the first meeting, off the top of my head: introductions, why do we need to do Fedora Flatpaks, how to handle openh264, announcements.

I've created the https://etherpad.opensuse.org/p/fedora-flatpaks-sig to gather topics for the agenda there.

Tom