Re: Giving gnome-sig access to rpms/blueprint-compiler

On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 11:04 PM Lyes Saadi <lyessaadi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I'm maintaining the blueprint-compiler package for Fedora. I figured out
that the gnome-sig would probably be interested in maintaining this
package as well. So, should I give the gnome-sig admin/commit rights
over rpms/blueprint-compiler?

Hi Lyes,

Thanks for asking! Yes, I think it would make sense for gnome-sig to have access to it as it's a module from gnome github. I won't promise that we are going to keep it updated together with all the rest of the GNOME packages, but it's good to have commit access just in case.

Thanks,
Kalev