Re: GNOME 43.alpha builds in rawhide

On Wed, 2022-07-20 at 00:09 +0200, Kalev Lember wrote:
> OK, I think we are close to the finish line here.
>
> Most of GNOME 43.alpha builds are done and gnome-shell and
> evolution-data-server stacks are both nicely switched over from libsoup 2
> to libsoup 3. Huge thanks to Milan Crha for all the help with libsoup 3
> porting and builds! It was quite an effort to get all of that done.
>
> I've just submitted the update to Bodhi:
> https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2022-1b0af1bd87 (hopefully
> it moves on from the pending state that it has been sitting in for last 45
> minutes)

openQA update tests passed:
https://openqa.stg.fedoraproject.org/tests/overview?build=Update-FEDORA-2022-1b0af1bd87&version=37&distri=fedora&groupid=2
we don't run the *whole* test suite on updates, but that at least
indicates that lives still build and install, and a subset of the
desktop tests work. We'll see if any of the compose tests are broken
with tomorrow's compose.

Thanks for the update!
--
Adam Williamson