Re: Plan / proposal: enable openQA update testing and potentially gating on Rawhide updates

> Currently this would usually mean a wait from update submission to
> 'stable push' (which really means that the build goes into the
> buildroot, and will go into the next Rawhide compose when it happens)
> of somewhere between 45 minutes and a couple of hours.

	Hi,
it is very convenient to `fedpkg chain-build ....` in the right order,
do it in fire & forget way, check the whole chain build task in koji
after some time and that's all. If it's going to take couple hours, the
koji build will surely timeout.

I do the chain-build for stable branches too, just step in and set
overrides for the packages when needed. It might be an outdated
workflow, but it works for me for years.

I understand the side tags are here to help. That means to file the
update manually for rawhide, because the automatic updates won't make
it, right? It sounds like more work and time for the packagers.

I see some of my packages are failing automated tests, specifically the
rpminspect 'runpath' test.
	Bye,
	Milan