Re: Computer

Hi,
I have really explained myself badly.

I was thinking Fedora with GNOME, and I did think of Fedora-branded Slimbook (and fedora.slimbook.es).

But let me say that since we launched the KDE Slimbook, 4 linux distributions told us "can you put my logo on the same laptop and make a sundomain for my distro?".
But we said no without these 2 "requirements":
- I must not offer the same laptop as KDE Slimbook, it must be another hardware, not the same with another logo.
- Let the distro developers can test the hardware and if they decide that some adjustment of their software can improve the user experience with this device, let's do it. It is not a necessary requirement, but it is better if we improve linux together (off course open source and compatible with other laptops).

I have written these emails, because I have new fantastic hardware.

PS: Discounts, donations, not a problem, and my co-workers speak English better than me.

Alejandro López