Re: Drawing glitches in virtual machine and Firefox in f35

On Mon, 2021-11-22 at 23:17 -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> If the bug is happening inside a VM, the easiest thing to try is
> changing the graphics adapter emulated by the VM.

	Hi,
I tried that before, and while some adapters work better and some
worse, they all exhibit the problem.

It seems to me it has something to do with the graphics acceleration,
which, I think, Firefox has enabled in the 94.0 release.

Other parts of the desktop are perfectly fine. Only the virtmanager's
virtual machine and Firefox sometimes mis-draw.

I recorded a (very shaky) video just opening and closing the Activities,
where can be seen what I see - the weird blueish rectangles. It's
sometimes more visible, sometimes less. It's uploaded here:
https://people.gnome.org/~mcrha/glitches.mp4

	Bye,
	Milan