pipewire -- firefox keeps getting lost

Sooo, on F34 branched, I am now haveing a problem where periodically (not
narrowed down when), Firefox stops making noise. This is my new desktop
system so I'm not doing anything super complicated, but it has built-in Navi
10 HDMI audio, which I'm not using, and a CM106-like device, which I am
(because it has 4.0 surround).

In the GNOME Settings, CM106-like is set as the output. But when I run
pavucontrol, I see that Firefox has decided to switch to the Navi 10 audio.

It looks like I can go to Configuration and turn off the things I don't
need... but is it normal that I should have to do this? Shouldn't picking an
Output Device in Settings mean "use this for all of the things"?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>