Re: Multiple Fedora Desktop edition

On 21.7.2020 19:56, Matthew Miller wrote:
On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 06:45:43PM +0000, Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:
experience on her or his laptop hence I have been wondering if there
have been any discussion to provide different "edition" of the
Fedora Desktop in similar manner like Windows does [1] as in
"Windows 10 Home" which mostly comes pre-installed on the laptops
people buy ( stripped down windows no enterprise features ) windows
Sure -- the Spins concept leaves lots of room for ideas like this.

Was more thinking it as an Edition rather than a spin.

I have noticed that there has been some talk about Fedora now being or about to be preloaded on laptops will only the workstation be preloaded or will there be other options to choose from?

JBG