Re: "Steam hardware survey" kinda thing?

I was thinking about this and why not sending the survey as Fedora magazine article with link to the survey itself. In this case it will be available to anyone without the need to install anything. We could even have the user to only copy/paste hwinfo output or output from some similar utility that is available in default Fedora installation.

This is the approach that protondb [0] is using to collect the system info from user. You just copy/paste system info from Steam.

Michal

[0] - https://www.protondb.com/