Re: Workstation WG meeting recap 2019-May-06

On Mon, 2019-06-03 at 11:47 +0200, Kalev Lember wrote:
> On 5/31/19 12:22, Phil Wyett wrote:
> > Having access would allow me to do updates etc. (without doing PRs
> > and
> > having them ignored) and become a productive part of supporting the
> > GNOME effort and progressing it.
>
> Hi Phil,
>
> I think I'd like to continue with the PRs instead. gnome-sig has
> access
> to ~300 packages and I don't feel comfortable handing that kind of
> access to new packagers. Sorry.
>
> Can you send me a list of outstanding PRs you have that the package
> maintainers have ignored? I'm happy to help get those merged.
>
> Also, thanks for stepping up to be a gnome-maps package co-
> maintainer,
> much appreciated! Great work pushing out the latest updates.
>
> Thanks,
> Kalev

Hi Kalev,

I will put forward PRs, if such a time arises that I choose to
contribute any further.

There are no outstanding PRs. All packages were updated by yourself and
I subsequently deleted the PRs, so not to leave any of these sat on
individual packages and go stale and possibly cause confusion in the
future.

Regards

Phil

--
*** Playing the game for the games sake. ***

IRC: kathenas
Twitter: kathenasorg
Website: https://kathenas.org