Re: flatpak run firefox --safe-mode

On 17/05/18 06:48, Chris Murphy wrote:
But, if I have the usual Fedora included Firefox running, and use that
same command, I merely get a new window. Going to the menu to Help and
About indicates it's not Nightly. There's no flatpak error to indicate
it didn't or can't launch Nightly.

I would guess that that's a generic feature of FF, unrelated to Flatpak: If an instance of FF is already running, a new invocation just forwards to the existing instance. So it would be bugs/mis-features of FF that (a) invocations of Flatpak'ed FF forward to an already running non-Flatpak'ed FF instance, and (b) invocations of FF with --safe-mode (Flatpak'ed or not) silently forward to an already running non--safe-mode FF instance.