Re: gnome-session with koji

On 03/30/18 23:42, Colin Walters-san wrote:

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018, at 6:05 AM, Takao Fujiwara wrote:
I'd like to run gnome-shell with koji for the GUI test.
I referred https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/GraphicalTests

IMO we should entirely stop using %check in koji in favor of
the new standard test interface.  Koji is not at all a good testing
system.  See:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CI

Now specifically for what you're doing here, I am not sure
anyone has prototyped out doing GUI testing there but it'd
make sense to start doing.

OK, I see.
Probably I think ansible is a bit heavy option for me to try GUI API testings.
I thought the error messages are important during Koji builds but I should not stop the build and the error handling would be also important.
But probably I think the GUI error handling is too difficult and this way would spend much build time. So probably I agree Koji is not a good testing.

I'd think the better way is to pull the latest Fedora in a remote host and run the automated GUI testings in the host.
I will make automated testings with Xvfb + GNOME in my local console at the moment.