Re: auto-suspending after video playback ends (and other cases)

On 03/19/2018 08:36 AM, Kamil Paral wrote:
What's even worse, there's no obvious way to disable this even for
those advanced users. There's no config file in /etc you could edit
and adjust. "sudo gsettings" (for setting the right key globally)
fails with an error. How do GNOME devs expect users to configure this?
What do we tell them? Or is ssh a no longer supported use case on
Workstation?

It's definitely supported, this is just a bug... albeit, a nasty bug I have no clue how we should fix.

Try setting a password for the gdm user, log in on a console, and use gsettings there. Does that fix it? Probably?

Can you report another separate issue for this?