Re: Default suspend on live images?

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 6:58 AM, Kamil Paral <kparal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Today, we have tested what happens when anaconda installation takes longer
> than the auto-suspend timeout. The good news is that anaconda inhibits idle
> timer, meaning the installation is not suspended during the installation
> phase. The bad news is that once the installation is complete, and I mean
> *immediately* after that, the system suspends.

Also, there is a new behavior in this F28 version of Anaconda that I'm
seeing, where it quits immediately after installation. Previously it
was still running with a quit button on the lower right hand side.
I've checked the logs and see no indication that it crashed, it seems
to be a feature not a bug. But I for sure would consider it a
misfeature for live media installations. For netinstall or DVD I'd be
OK with it quitting and rebooting automatically after a successful
installation.

--
Chris Murphy