Re: Atomic Workstation SIG Project Page

https://pagure.io/pagure/issue/2103 but no one is working on it. anyone interested?

> Ideas:
>
>  * We could delete my new fedora-atomic-workstation and move workstation-ostree-config  to that name and use that as the issue tracking for the system and sig?

Not sure why, but I do prefer to keep the config separate from the issue tracker for
atomic workstation as a whole. I look at the sig tracker as a tracker for all things
related to atomic workstation (which could include changes to the config or not).

>  * Maybe atomic-ws could be moved to old-atomic-ws or something like that to make it a little less obtrusive

We could just delete that repo at this point IMHO. workstation-ostree-config, however
is something I would want to rename rather than delete (i.e. I would want existing
issue/PR https links to still work.

> Do people have better ideas to try to get to something more globally consistent?

Unfortunately without the ability to move repos around then I don't have good
ideas. The only thing we *could* do is say "if we were able to move repos around
what would be the desired structure?" and go with that for new repos.

Dusty