Re: Issues with HP mini and F27 Workstation

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 09:30:02AM -0500, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Hi Silvia -
>
> It's a bit hard to know where to start with this issue - I'd guess that
> it's one of:
>
>  A) The kernel
>  B) udev
>  C) libinput
>
> I'd start by adding systemd.unit=multi-user.target to the kernel command
> line, and see if you have keyboard and can log in to the non-graphical
> session.

on the tty, you can try sudo libinput debug-events to see if the
devices are detected by libinput. If you see key and pointer events go past,
at least that part of the stack seems to work correctly.

Also, while you're on the tty you can access the journal from the last boot
which may have some information.

Cheers,
   Peter