Re: Reproducer for bug #1390198

Hi,
> As this is a serious issue
> possibly affecting many users I would like to ask the Workstation WG
> for a help.
I took a brief look and came up with a theory for what might be causing
the problem.  I posted a scratch build that tests the theory.
It's totally possible I got the analysis wrong, though, so getting some
testing of the scratch build would be good before we push the fix upstream
and as an update.

--Ray