Re: flatpak issues in F26 alpha

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 05:53:50AM -0400, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> I really wish we'd stop with the backseat designer approach to solving
> hard problems, completely ignoring the history of prior discussions.

Oh, I didn't mean to go down the rabbit hole of the actual design. I
don't really care about the specifics of that per se. It just seems
like if there *is* to be design work around a specific per-network
configuration item which needs user input, it would be good to also
look at some of those other unsolved hard problems *also* around
per-network configuration which requires user input.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>