Re: flatpak issues in F26 alpha

On Fri, 2017-04-07 at 17:03 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 07, 2017 at 10:09:30PM +0200, Lars Seipel wrote:
> > Please no. I find this utterly confusing. What is the difference between
> > a "trusted home" and a "trusted work" network? Why does it even matter
> > if "all the computers on this network" are at my home or my workplace?
>
> Huh. I find the resistance to this to be the confusing thing. Do you
> really not know, or are you imaging that a user might not know?

I sure don't. Whenever that dialog pops up on Windows, I have no clue
what to expect as a consequence of several of the choices. As Lars
says, what's the difference between "trusted home" and "trusted work"?
Especially given that I work from home? :)

On the other hand, it should not be difficult at all to ask whether
unlimited data transfer is acceptable for this connection in a way that
shouldn't confuse anyone.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey