Re: 3rd party software in Fedora Workstation

Yeah, I too would not be against switching to Tilix as our default,
I guess the only negative I can think of is that it is written in D,
so it brings with it a bit of a maintenance burden, especially if we are
to pull it into RHEL too eventually in order to keep defaults parity
between Fedora and RHEL workstation.

Christian