Re: Firefox flatpak?

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 04:12:49PM +0100, Jiri Eischmann wrote:
> That's for the initial experimenting for early adopters. I know that as
> a long term solution we need to have something more solid (transparent
> building, infra that is well maintained, enough bandwidth...). That's
> why we'd like to convince Mozilla to take over the building and
> hosting, but I heard Mozilla doesn't have abundance of hardware either
> and they want to see something tangible before they commit to it.

Could we do the building but they do the hosting?

I assume that this is to be an ostree on the hosts. We've seen that
this doesn't work well with our traditional mirror setup (it's more
suited for a CDN). We're working on a mirror solution for OCI bundles
for the Layered Image Build Service — if this Flatpak were to be in
that format, we could put it in that registry.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>