The Fedora Prioritized bugs and issues process

Hi everybody,

as discussed in [1] email thread, we are starting the "Fedora
Prioritized bugs and issues process" [2]. The main goal is to identify
and make more visible bugs and issues which have critical impact on a
Fedora Edition or on a council-approved Fedora Objective.

We will start with our first evaluation meeting on Wednesday November
the 30th, 2016 at 15:00 UTC on #fedora-meeting IRC channel [3].
I will be happy if people interested in participation on the
evaluation will let me know, so we can setup the initial Evaluation
team.

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/IGT4TGHJZK6442JM4VLBRSPCW6DKTUPI/
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Program_Management/Prioritized_bugs_and_issues_-_the_process
[3] https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/Fedora%20release/2016/11/28/#m5154