Re: Fedora Branding - Re: I asked Hacker News what developers want from a desktop, and this is what they said

I would say though that focusing on having a logo is limiting our approach
in my opinion. You quickly recognize a Ubuntu screenshot due to their orange
theme for instance, or a mac screenshot due to those 3 red, yellow, green buttons
on their window decorations. So even without looking at the logos you quickly identify those
systems when you see them.

Christian