Re: Proposal for adding Chrome to software available in GNOME Software

Well what we keep hearing is that people end up wanting Chrome for Flash support
and for Google Hangouts support. So since we ship Firefox by default the exact
reasons why they tend to want to use Chrome instead of Firefox are the same reasons
why Chromium isn't an alternative.

Christian