Re: Another round of default app discussion

I support the proposal to drop Evolution and leave it at that. Not
just webmail, but dare I say Gmail is more expected than the client.

> A shame the usability test was not performed with Fedora 24.

They are not that different. The whole user experience did not turn
around in 24.

Misha
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Misha
English / Español / Italiano / Русский