Please test GNOME Maps updates

Hi,

As you might be aware, one of the applications that we install by
default in Workstation, GNOME Maps, has been totally broken for the
past three weeks. Thanks to collaboration between upstream and tile
provider Mapbox, updates are now available to address this problem:

F24: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-b98e3831e7

F23: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-bc76866e34

Karma appreciated, *especially* for the F23 update as I don't want it
to sit in testing all week. Due to the severity of the issue, it
doesn't matter if there are any regressions so long as you can see
maps, so I've set the karma requirement to 1.

Michael