Re: Consider tuned-gui as an important element for "advanced" users on the Fedora Workstation

On 2016-07-14 07:46, Bastián Díaz wrote:
Tuned is an excellent tool to monitoring system and apply profile-based configurations. This tool is very powerful and its use is relegated to the servers systems, however, it can be put to good use for fedora Workstation for users seeking advanced settings via a user interface (tuned-gtk).

I couldn't find it in GNOME Software (maybe I'm using the wrong search terms), but I was able to install it using dnf from a terminal in the end.
But, how do you get it to work?
I get a dialog asking for my password, and then it just errors out.
http://pastebin.com/qb5HnNkn
- Andreas