Re: Consider tuned-gui as an important element for "advanced" users on the Fedora Workstation

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 9:07 AM, Bastien Nocera <bnocera@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

That's all well and good and appropriate, up to a point. Otherwise you
have a rather circular problem, where the lack of power management
capability and exposure to the user causes the user base who want
better power management to be in the minority, as they inevitably seek
out other options where power management is a priority.

--
Chris Murphy