Re: Progress on graphical upgrade?

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 03:03:03PM +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> It's also really hard to test this before GA. I'd be really hesitant
> pushing out the f23 backport for the f24 update until about a week
> after GA, as packages have to sync and mirrors have to flip bits and

We freeze and push to mirrors before the weekend before GA, so that the
majority of mirrors are all synced by the actual day, with no need to
wait a week. (We also stopped actually using restricted permissions a
few years ago, since that was a charade anyway when the bits are
directly available anyway.)

But if waiting until after the GA is going to make this go more
smoothly, I'll start thinking about how to message that.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>